Featured Artist Header

Links to the artists featured in our header photo: Kathryn Newman Glass Art|| Holly's Folly || Prima Donna Beads|| Polychrome Beads||

Friday, April 12, 2013

Glass Beads April 12, 2013

Today's featured glass bead is a copper electroformed cone by artist Tina Beachy of Silver Reflection on Etsy...It's just dreamy!!

  

Now on to the show!

OMG! I was working on the backend coding to set up the weekend posts and deleted the MOST beautiful show EVER. My apologies!!!! I'm so so sorry! I am reposting AND adding all your links back by hand. Those of you that posted to your shop instead of to a specific link, I'm having to guess at the photo! Again...so sorry!!!

About voting... it helps us track the popular links...which will in turn be featured in a post on on our header... Ten votes per person per post!

No comments:

Post a Comment