All "the team" asks is, if you share a link, take a moment and promote. Collectively, we are stronger than if we go it alone. That being said, not everyone "gets" promotion.
So here's a list of ways you can promote. It's not expected that you do this every day, but if you do ONE each time you share a link and every one else does the same, we will really be getting the art form of glass beads out there!
- Follow this site... Link on the right. Page with lots of followers rank higher than those with few followers.
- Comment once and while... Comments help with hits and SEO as well, especially if they use one of our keywords!
- Twitter - hit the "Tweet Your Link" button from the sharing page of the InLinkz tool. This tweets your specific details as well as the current post!
- Tweet bombs - hit the tweet button from the social links at the end of the post. But do it several times, changing the hash tags each time. Suggested hashtags: #glass #beads, #lampwork, #jewelry, #design, #ebay, #etsy, #artfire, #pandora, #troll, #crafts #blogs #handmade.
- Use the social links at the end of the post - We are getting great traffic from Facebook and G+ so those of you sharing there, THANK YOU!
- Feel free to share on some of the other social networks such as Digg, StumbleUpon and WaNeLo
- Pinterest is the fastest growing search site. Consider adding a Pin It Button to your dashboard for easy pinning! (Scroll down on the linked page for details on the button!)